From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:07:16 PST
To all Conchlers, to Emilio Jorge,

here I am again. I don't quit the list for somebody, I like to stay with you and sometime I would
like to send self invented jokes to you as a very silly one.

How many horse power has a door.
5
why
As a yogurt (yoghourt( doesn't have any shell.

with best shelling greetings to all, who are missing me

Helmut from Innsbruck

Christmas greetings and wishings are following later, as it is to early.

Later

Helmut Helix the power shell

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37