From:
Milosavljevic Milos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:08:35 +0100
Is there an online manual on how to make a case anywhere. Maybe one (or
some) of you experts could make one.....I'd be a frequent visitor for sure.
It could turn out to be a nice site with tips and other info on shelling in
the end.

T.