Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:29:03 -0800
I need to know if anything has been written on Ovulidae since Cate's 1973
in the Veliger.

Also I have shells and land shells I  bought from old collections years
ago and have had trouble for years trying to find the names and sometimes
the locations as the hand writing is not that legible. Most of the shells
are from Walter Webb's collection so any of you know how frustrating this
can be.

Recently I found in a box (along with the shells ) a few recent shells
and a Mytilus with a label stating Mytilus tortus Deshayes-no date or any
other info. I cannot find that species in any of the literature I have so
please help.
Thanks,
Phyllis Diegel
West Palm Beach, Fl.