From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:55:25 -0000
Perhaps you were thinking of one of the following:

Krommenhoek, Willem. 1997. An Example of Uneven Distribution of Right and
Left Valves of the Common Sand Gaper, Mya arenaria L., along the Dutch
Coast. Of Sea and Shore, 20:3:167-68

Krommenhoek, Willem. 1998. Some More Caces of Uneven Distribution Along the
Dutch Coast. ibid. 21:1:7

Krommenhoek, Willem. 1999. Once More About Uneven Distribution of Right and
Left Valves. ibid. 22:3:141

Tom Rice, Editor of ibid