From:
Barbara Jouvernaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:51:57 +1300
Dear Diana,
I apologise for my question upsetting you.
I am very relieved myself to have learned from recent advice that there are
several ways to harmlessly move these crabs from one home to another. I will
certainly not be killing any of these little creatures. I agree that they
are a delight to watch, and my kids and I spent hours observing them, and
other creatures in the rockpools during our holiday.
It must take a lot of care and patience to keep them as pets, and I admire
you for that.
Long live the little hermies!