From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:06:58 EST
Hey All...

When you look at how the Cuban protesters were tying up traffic in
Miami...and pissing off everyone else including the rest of the non-Cuban
Hispanic community, a question come to mind.  We understand that they all
want of get rid of Mr.Castro, so then why don't they all go in one huge
contingent to Havana and foul up that city with sit down protests!  One lady
interviewed said that they "can't protest in Cuba"but have the freedom to do
that here.  True.  But don't penalize those that have offered you freedom!
Out of love for their county they should have gotten that creep out of power
long ago instead of taking the "chicken" way out and then we would not this
sort of situation today.  I have many Cuban and Hispanic friends, but this
situation just irks me.

Hey...Happy Shelling

Richard