From:
DeeSport <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:33:12 EST
Thanks so much for your reply to my questions about Guaymas. I would like to
take advantage of your offer for more information. However, I inadvertantly
deleted your message with your e-mail address. Would you send it again? I will
then e-mail you my mailing address. Thanks. It has not been easy getting
information about the area.
How is the weather in Chicago? Are you seeing some signs of Spring?
Dee