Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:58:03 EST
Bobbi,
    I am writing to inform you that I will not be attending or exhibiting in
the shell show this weekend.  Thank you for your help in sending out the info
to me so quickly.  A couple of days ago I was called back home (North
Alabama) for a relative who was given just two days to live.  We are still
waiting.  Fortunately, he knows no pain.  Well, regardless of how this works
out, it will prevent me from getting anywhere close to Merritt Island this
weekend.  I am sorry and once again - Thank you!

Doug Shelton