From:
Patrick Draeger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:03:17 EST
Dear all,
 This year for spring break, we're going down to a few places in Florida, and
I am hoping for a few suggestions on good shelling spots near these areas.
Our first stop is in Lido Key by Sarasota.  Next, we will go down I-75 to
Sanibel.  Are there any good bays for shallow water collecting along the way?
 I've been to the great beaches of Sanibel, but what are some other good
spots in Lee County area?  From Sanibel, we are going across Alligator Alley
and will spend a couple days in Miami.  I've never been to Miami, so any
suggestions on where to shell in the area would be greatly appreciated.
Please e-mail me privately.

Many, many thanks in advance.
Pat, shoveling snow in Indy