From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:32:52 -0500
Welcome Herb,
And welcome to your family making the move to NC. Y'all get comfortable
when you visit here in the winter 'cause it kin git dang cold fer a while.
As most people say, "it's really not like this usually." Expected low
Thursday am will be 10 Fahrenheit.

And by coincidence, I'm increasingly interested by micros too. I've been
making frequent visits to the North Carolina coast to look for micros.
There's also that parcel of micros I picked up in Sri Lanka in November
beckoning me, yet probably unidentifiable because there's an almost
complete lack of books featuring micros from anywhere, let alone Sri Lanka.

Happily, you'll find many others who are partial to micro shells on this
list. Please do contact me if you're visiting the area, through my private
e-mail address.

Wearing three layers in my drafty apartment,
David Kirsh