Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:52:16 EST
How about boxed, bagged and other varied packaging on the rear stairs to my
upstairs bonus room office above the garage - for I am embarrassed to say how
many years - along with a variety of "beach samples" with hand scribbled
notes of where and whence they came!!  I don't think age has anything to do
with it - it's the state of mind for those of us who study, collect and brood
over!!  Happy winter storm to all - from the icy trees of Georgia!!!  Many in
metro Atlanta, here, are still without power and it is to plunge to the teens
again tonite (including my mother 'n law [a clean and organized 'n law at
that] who is staying w/us!!).  Fingers crossed for the power "Y'all"!!

Harrie
Snellville, GA