From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:23:34 -0500
Dear Ross -

Be sure and send your response to Sue to everyone.  I am also having
problems.  The downloading stops midway in the process and then nothing
else happens.    I was delighted when you said you were doing another
calendar and will look forward to your response.
Please don't tell me the problem is mine which it very well could be.  My
computer and I have never understand each other.

Betty Jean, The Tall One
"If at first you don't succeed destroy, all evidence that you
tried."  Author unknown