From:
Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:20:01 -0700
Maurizio:

Maurizio, I will send you a xerox tomorrow by airmail.  If you are loooking
for a definitive work that tries its best to unravel the Linnean "Olives"
this is it.  Nice piece of work by Axel Olsson and Peter Dance.  There is
only one plate, and since it does not have a "glossy" finish to it, xeroxes
fairly well.  The paper is less than 10 pages long but contains a lot of
information - more like solving a detective story when you read it.

Paul