From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:53:52 -0800
Wrong Ross,
The "mystery URL" is by Ross Gunderson(spelling?), not Ross from Schooner
shells. We've
all had a little trouble accessing it. I tried right now and got nothing,
but have seen it earlier. The images were great.
Peter

At 12:16 PM 09/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi!  Does ANYONE know who was using the URL
http://131.210.4.114/hires%20shells/ to demonstrate a better scanning
technique.  Although I couldn't save it (I have no printer, etc.)

>At first, I had it cunfused with Ross's site, which I have since been
accessing.  I just want to know if and when  the person is going to give
Ross or us some more images using it.  (No offense intended to you, Ross;
you are doing a wonderful job with the website you have created for us.
Many thanks!)

>Cheers, Linda

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
student of zoology and computers for life.
The beginnings of my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html