From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:38:12 -0700
To the Folks Requesting a Copy of my Access97 Seashell Database,

Before I mail out all of these disks and instructions, I must repeat that
the database program I am sending out will only work if you already have
Access97 on your computer.  Earlier versions will not work.  If you do not
have Access97 please let me know and I won't mail out the disk.  If you
don't have the program, then the disk I am sending would be best used as a
coaster for cold drinks and the instructions as papaer for......paper
airplanes, of course.  In any case, I have them done and they will go out
tomorrow.

Thomas Eichhorst
4528 Quartz Dr. N.E.
Rio Rancho, NM 87124-4908