From:
Deborah Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:34:23 -0600
Don't forget that shell clubs (many with email addresses) are also
listed on the Conch-Net at:

    http://coa.acnatsci.org/conchnet/shlclubs.html

U.S. and Non-U.S. Conchological and Malacological Organizations (and
Clubs) are also on the Conch-Net.

You might want to check to see if your club or organization is listed
AND if the information given is still current.

Debbie Wills
 <><