From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:39:34 -0500
If you haven't visited our web pages lately, you might want to give us
another look.  We have not only added some interesting new shelling
articles by Charlotte Lloyd and Karen VanDer Ven (with photographs),
but have continued to update our existing digital images (most of
which were generated with a flat-bed scanner) with much clearer
and more detailed digital camera images.  In the past two months,
over 1,800 digital camera images have been shot including those
of the extensive collections of Charlotte Lloyd and Harry G. Lee - including
some 81 images shot earlier today of the latter. Some of the species
(Lee Collection) which are in the process of being uploaded to our "Western
Atlantic Shells Page," may represent the first time that an image of
a particular rare species has been available to the general public.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm