From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:53:26 -0700
To All,

Helmut is still having problems with his e-mail and asked me to forward the
following.

Tom Eichhorst

Dear Conchlers,

in the next future I want to make some links to websites concerning
molluscs. Would you be so kindly to send
your website number and eventually a short text concerning the contents.
As well I ask you to make eventually to my website (who hasn't done again):
www.netwing.at/nisters
Helmut Nisters shell site with articles and informations of the inlandshells
of the whole Tyrol, including checklist of the
inlandshells and related literature and an introducing of the shell
collection of the natural history department of
the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck.

If you know better words please do it yourself, but the text should contain
this content and sense (mind).

with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37