From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:11:33 -0800
Hello, all.

We bought one of these "toy" microscopes a few months ago on a whim thinking
it would just be fun. We paid $80 at Toys R Us.  Well, surprise, surprise!
It really works.  We seem to get the best results at x60 and for capturing
images of microsculpture on Propeamusiums it's quite satisfactory. The
resolution isn't quite as good as conventional methods, but images can
easily be sharpened in most paint programs. It's a very inexpensive
alternative for micro photography.

Regards,
Kim Hutsell