Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 19:13:38 EST
My upcoming trip to Maui is rapidly approaching. I am looking for any
information anyone may have on shelling this Hawaiian Island. Although I am
quite familiar with shelling in the Bahamas...Maui is totally uncharted
waters for me. Would greatly appreciate any information any one may have from
their experiences there. Most of my time will be on Maui with just a couple
of days on the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.

Thank you very much in advance

Martin E. Tremor, Jr.
St. Petersburg, FL