Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:08:33 +0200
Dear Helmut,

CONCH-L will not be the same any more with out you ! Please, stop
this paranoiac crisis ! I don't know about this particular list, but
when you are disconnected from a list by the administrator they are
good reasons for that and if you ask for they tell you. Perhaps Amy
could be able to tell us wether there is anything like that against
you. When a transmission problem occurs with this list server, they
told you about.
Of course, it's very strange that you can speak to the rest of the
world and not CONCH-L. May I suggest that perhaps your provider is
not very reliable ?

Courage  !

--
Sophie Valtat - tel : 33 1 53 45 84 77, fax : 33 1 42 86 07 20

Communications Economiques et Sociales - 8/10 rue Villedo, Paris, 75001
tel (standard) : 33 1 53 45 84 84, fax : 33 1 53 45 84 83 - web site
: http://www.ces-pa.com