From:
Lucy Clampit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:22:56 -0500
Does anyone know if Panagiotis Demertzis from Greece has e-mail?  We are
trying to contact him about his registration form for the convention.

Maria, we're sorry that you won't be able to come to Houston, but we hope
other Conch-Lers can come.  We have three wonderful field trips planned.  Of
course, there will be the usual wonderful programs.  Our Bourse room is over
15,000 square feet, so we will have lots of room for our dealers to show
their wares.

Ya'll come,
Lucy Clampit
COA 2000 - Journey to the Stars