From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:29:13 -0400
Hello Conch-Lers everywhere,

I was amazed at how many people already accessed my Melongena photos! And
from your responses, you seem to like both the shells and the photos, as I
have had many requests for specimens (I will get to you all as the
population there is quite large -- but I will only take 3 or 4 shells at a
time). Meanwhile, I have posted a new album, "Seashells 4" and have some
nice new Lion's Paws up, along with a few Thais haemastoma (most likely
canaliculata or an intergrade) which I think you'll find interesting. These
range from 68mm to 82mm. You will find all the albums listed at:

Hope everyone has a great week. We finally got a little rain here -- the
first in almost 30 days, and I can almost hear all the trees and plants
sighing with relief since we are over 13 inches below normal for the year
(and ended last year some 17 inches below normal for a deficit of about 30
inches), so it is a serious situation.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Miller