From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 12:46:42 -0300
Tell me Helmut, is it true that Austria has the worlds biggest microchip?
 We all have computers or we wouldn't be here. And if you want to impress , tell us how you built your own computer using a
swiss army knife, a stick of gum and two potatoes.
We just tore apart our AT system, and rebuilt it as a ATX,,,it's nuclear powered and y2k compliant.....
 BTW Helmut, You have a mirror right next to your computer screen don't you .....

LANDSHELLS are great to collect, you don't have to worry about jellyfish, sharks or jet-skiers.... then again there are death
adder's, bushmasters, lions tigers and bears (oh my) plus the occasional marijuana grower.
Mark Bethke