From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 07:43:50 -0400
Hi Alex

please contact me privatly with you private e-mail
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

Hi

As part of my PhD I'm going to be looking at large scale distributions
of European land molluscs. I'm looking at, and for, data sets on
distributions of any European area for a synthesis. If anyone can help
by letting me know of literature they may have, or, indeed their own
data (which would be acknowledged) I would be very grateful. Please
email me if you can help.

Thanks
Alex