From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 23:04:45 -0400
As of today, there are 478 subscribers to Conch-L.  To get the E-mail
addresses to those individuals all you need to do is send a message
to:

Leave the subject line blank

In the text portion type:

REVIEW CONCH-L BY NAME

Within milliseconds, you will receive a complete list with the appropriate
E-mail addresses.  Doing this simple task will eliminate the
many "please send me your email address" messages we see each
day.  The resulting email addresses can be easily added to any
recent (within the past three years) email program address book for
future use.

Of course, unless you are inexperienced or have a very antiquated
software program, your email program will easily show you you
the email originator of any message, even if it arrived via Conch-L.

Give it a try.  It would cut down on the Conch-L volume by at least
20 percent -- unless of course you want your personal messages
to be distributed to 477 other individuals - in which case you should
read further in regards to Conch-L usage.

Bill F.