Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 01:13:50 EDT
Check out our web site: www.shellgems.com. Happy shelling to you all in
whatever way you enjoy this wonderful hobby. Maybe we need to remind
ourselves that it is only a hobby.

Believe me from past experience, without COA (and yes CONCH-L) none of us
would be enjoying this great hobby as much. Sometimes we forget that a lot of
volunteer blood sweat and tears goes into keeping it all afloat so we can
worry about the little things. Me thinks we need to spend a little more time
thanking all the great folks that make it happen. If anyone really has a
right to feel unappreciated, I think these folks qualify, yet they never
complain openly. Many of you know how hard it is at the local level, just
multiply that considerably. So let's play nice and do the best we can.

I would like to see less personal chit chat back and forth when it is not of
general interest to the group. Need to check the address closer. That said I
remember when I blew a few months ago, so I guess we have to allow for the
occasional blunder.

May you all get the shell of your dreams this year. Best wishes,

Cold and wet Frank out from under the rock. It was even colder.