From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:16:54 -0300
You're so right Tom, i can't see a slug eating a "cholla" cactus,,,,sort of like me eating a porcupine,,,yea it taste great
but boy the quills,,,actually it's not on my diet.....several persons have asked so I'll divulge the info now...
As of the writing of this message ,,my diet has 74 lbs. in 7 1/2 weeks ....at this rate it's about two months until i reach
my goal weight of 160..... of course by then I'll be able to take auditions for the "save the starving people commercials
with sally struthers .....if I could only hold that empty pot the right way ,,,I'll practice.... thank you to all who have
voiced their support for my surgery and progress....
Mark & Peta Bethke
Hollywood , Florida