From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 17:49:46 -0700
Hi all,

Yesterday I accidentally sent a jpg attachment to CONCH-L and it was
rejected. Fine with me, as I didn't mean to send it in the first place. I
personally think it's a great idea for the list server to reject
attachments; if you want to send an attachment to someone, you should do it
privately. Attachments take alot more time and space than the regular
messages.

Smile Helmut :-),
Peter

At 03:13 PM 6/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>Dear Helmet,
>
>What seems to be the problem? Who sent you a warning?
>Your message was not very clear. If you sent an attached
>document to the server it probably got rejected automatically,
>I think.
>
>Later,
>
>Emilio Jorge Power
>
>Please visit;
>
>"The Liguus Home Page"
>http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/9440/liguus/lighompa.html
>
>"The Polymita Homepage"
>http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/9440/polymita/polyhompg.html
>
>West Melbourne, Florida  USA

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
lifetime student of zoology and computers.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html