From:
"Richard S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:48:33 -0700
And you, of course, just continued the trend.  Someone needs to stand up and
say "Enough is enough".  If the Conch-L adiministrator won't do the job of
controlling habitual abusers of the shell-related rule, then how is this to
be resolved?  Perhaps said administrator would be willing to tell us at what
point the ptb step in and do something?  I'm tepmted to "play a Nister" and
threaten to quit the list, but, dang it all, one out of every 20 or 30
messages is interesting (to me, specifically, most messages here are of
shell-related interest to someone), and I don't want to miss them.  And now
I see that when someone attempts to take the argument private, then the
private message is posted (and that, by the way, is illegal without the
consent of the original writer)to further gather pity.

The way I see it, the only people who have any basis for complaint are those
who do NOT enter the non-shell related childish banter.

That's my opinion.