From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:19:36 +1000
I take issue with the following message:

Date:    Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:42:27 -0700
From:    Andrew Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Warning

Yep
        The prices were too much for me, you can get all the same shells on
ebay at half the price

If Andrew wants to advertise his shells on Ebay I suggest he does it in a
positive manner, but only after he has taken up some important function
within COA or equivalent, and helped people collecting shells for over 40
years. If he wants to attack Bob and Betty on their prices I suggest he
does it off the list. In any case, he should apologise to Bob, because this
message is really below the belt and not worthy of this forum, no matter if
the content is true or not. And if he wants to flame me, he can also do it
off the list

Patty