From:
SOOPYSHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:22:02 EDT
hello conch-l people
Thank-you for all your notes . I didnt expect that.  You are a very friendly
group of people. I guess i didnt say much about myself in my iuntroduction.  I
live in Nevada.  I have two kids ages 4 and 6.  I am 25.  I started collecting
sea shells when I was 18, on a trip to California.  Since then I have gone to
California at least one time every year, to visit with my parents, and I try
to collect shells whenever I go there.  There is noplace around here to
collect shells.  My nickname Soopy came from high school.  There were four or
five Sues in my class so kids used to call us Sue D and Sue J, and I was Sue
P.  So Sue P turned into Soopy as a nickname, and it just stuck.  I have found
some shells in some shops, nothing too fancy but I like them a lot.  I got a
big conch shell with pink insides at one shop for a dollar.  But I really like
smaller shells the best.  I think my favorites is a harp shell that I got in a
shop in California.  But I like them all.  It is really hard to pick a
favorite.
Sincerely,
Soopy - Sue Paiva