From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:49:23 +0100
Again many thankd from the UK for all the help I have been given in the
reassembling of my shell collection.

I have just started to enter my collection into an Excell data base. Anyone
got any advice on what should be entered!

While going through the shell list I have come across what I notated at the
time as a Rosy Razor shell (Solenocurtus Strigillaatus) and another which I
thought maybe as a Cassis Sulcosa. Anyone got any pictures on the net that I
could view? I think the Cassis could be a rather ornate form of Phalium
Saburon. One day I intend to buy a scanner :-)))

Many thanks

Ed

from a VERY thundery and rainy Selsey by the sea and who also enjoys viewing
the web sites that dealers put up to the list to compare the prices against
my collection.