From:
"Guido T. Poppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:58:23 +0200
Dear All,

Animals4ever, a non-profit organization in Belgium, has put its website

http://www.animals4ever.com/

online.

The site has the aim to group all animals on the web in one place. It is
unbelievable interactive.

As a board member I want to promote it a maximum as it has a lot of
promising features:

- you can submit your own records with your pictures of mollusks
- it will form the biggest database by zoologists over all of the world
- it is free, no charges !
- you comment on the input of others, and your own input will receive the
comments of others.

I did not have the time to input all our images, only 250 up till today, but
if all of you do the same, we will have one database with thousands and
thousands of animals, all together. I gave them our database (45000 species
!, no need for books to find and author and date anymore), which is now
online, searchable down to the species.

Just a small advise:

go to Search, chose picture gallery, and introduce : Gastropoda, or
Pectinidae in the respective fields.

Contact the people from Animals4ever for things that can ameliorate.

With best regards, Guido