From:
Jiongtao HUANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:55:07 JST
Dear Conchlers,

My web site is avaliable from now on.
But I didn't have time to update my site. I am preparing
my private web server now. There are too many problems.
Now I am shooting the trouble,
I will set it up as soon as possible.

Before my new server is up, please visit my original site

http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/

Thank you.

Best wishes

-