From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:14:59 -0400
Dear Avril;-
    One other book:---mine! Shell-Shocked makes a decent read and tells
beginners and those who may have forgotten what shell collecting is all about.
It's one book about which
        Never is heard
        A Dis-cour-a-ging word.
May your skys be not cloudy all day.
            Apologies for self-promotion. I will use up indulgence : 402-Blue.
                    Art