From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:06:16 -0400
WAR!!
        Well, actually, we don't make war. We just air different opinions without the advantage of
being able to show our expressions at the same time. Then there is me.
Can you imagine anyone who could possibly object to my (well-documented) reports on the comings and
goings of flying pigs? Tch, tch.
        I think you will find shell-wars a lot nicer than star-wars.
    Art