From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 02:03:03 GMT
For the cowry folks out there;

Would any of you know who is selling the pair of
Cypraea poraria on eBay? The direct link is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=426199938

Unless my eyes are tricked by the photo, there is
an octopus drill hole in the dorsum of the smaller,
and the bottom views show the 'rainbow' coloration
caused by too long in bleach that has turned from
basic to slightly acidic.

Since the seller/collector is suggesting that they
may be a "mated pair", I'd be interested in offering
that seller some input as to what s/he has put up for
sale.

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)