From:
Matthew Grote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:45:05 EDT
Dear Conchlers,

     I am looking for email addresses for a few collectors.  I purged my
computer of all shell related data when I switched to gardening.  I found
myself again interested in shells....so if anyone can supply me with the
addresses of George Muehleisen, Bill Cargile, and Glenn Duffy, I'd greatly
appreciate it.  Please email me personally with the info.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,  Matthew Grote