From:
FISCHER WOLFGANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:47:27 +0100
Dear All,

I'm the editor of the German Club Conchylia Informationen. I want to
publish a special edition of our magazin.
I'm looking for all (worldwide) informations about shell collecting
regulations, personal experience about regulations, laws, protected
species, etc.
After printing, the edition will be published on the Club Conchylia website.
We looking for articles in english or german language.
Thank you

Best regards
President of Club Conchylia
Wolfgang Fischer