From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:17:37 +0200
Hello, it's Jan again !

Could somebody provide us with a picture or drawing of a North Atlantic
Monoplacophoran species, please ? It would be used in an educational
exhibition on Mollusca from our region. High quality would be a
necessity as the picture or drawing will be displayed in a large format.
Of course if copyrights persist our organisation will follow all the
according rules. And all costs printing, postage, etc..will be paid by
us too, of course.

Thanks for any help,

--
Jan Haspeslagh
bibliothecaris/librarian VLIZ

email : [log in to unmask]

VLIZ
Vlaams Instituut voor de Zee vzw
Flanders Marine Institute
Victorialaan 3 - B-8400 Oostende, Belgium
Tel. +32-(0)59-34 21 30
Fax +32-(0)59-34 21 31
http :www.vliz.be