From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:18:31 +0200
Hi David,

Couldn't resist reacting on this : I don't know from where your list of
fares is calculated (the States, I guess) but from Europe, the standard
fares for Manila is about 666 US $ (and that's not cheap, because in
1999, you could get tickets for about 460 US $). Maybe it's worth
searching a little more to get the best bargain?

Greetings,

Jan Haspeslagh
Belgium