From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:56:59 -0400
We in Europe have:
Anodonta anatina
Anodonta cygnea
Pseudanodonta complanata
well known representatives of the Genus Anodonta
with best shelling greetings

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]