From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:37:48 +0000
Dear all,

I can assume that no one on the entire list has shelled in China, Taiwan, or
Korea--given the mighty non-response to my request for information on
shelling vacation possibilities. (Or no one wishes to discuss their favorite
spots).

But how about Thailand? Is Andaman Sea side or Gulf of Thailand side
generally better? What about the availability of clean but inexpensive
accommodations?

Contact me privately if you prefer.

Thanks,

David Kirsh
(narrowing down from large swathes of globe)