From:
Stanley Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:04:42 +0100
Dear Bobbi, Please ignore the message I sent you earlier, I didn't realise
that I was working on-line, and the E-mail went off before I had it
completed.  As I said I am trying to make arrangements to attend your 2001
COA Convention next July.  I hope to spend a week before the Convention with
friends in Fort Lauderdale, who have invited me to join them for some
shelling at the Florida Keys.  I shall probably return from Ft Lauderdale by
air to Orlando International, and I am glad to see that you have a shuttle
bus service to the Convention.  My wife will not be able to come as it is
just too hot for her in Florida at that time of year.  So arethere any
alternatives to taking a double room at the Radisson ?  Do they have single
rooms, or is there cheaper motels or guest houses in the immediate  area ?
Perhaps you could get another young blond to share with me again.  I can get
a flight via Dublin and Baltimore into Fort Lauderdale, and a flight out of
Orlando International via New York back to Dublin, so  flights are fine.
Any help that you can give me regarding accomodation would be appreciated.
Kindest Regards,

          Yours sincerely,

                          Stanley Francis.