From:
Phyllis Diegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:02:19 -0400
Hi,
Just to let you know that the 90# is for real. My daughter works for an
attorney and they are working on this as it has really become a problem.
Inmates are calling and if you give them the # then they have free access to
your phone number and can make all the call they want and you do not know
about this until you receive your phone bill. This is also happening with
others not just the inmates. Of course the people do not know where or who
the people are calling from. This was also written up in several newspapers
and on TV several times . What a shame that people are being taken advantage
of.
Also just a reminder if anyone asks the liguus are on the endangered list
and a heavy fine if they catch you collecting.
I will be out of town of a few days but if you need more help let me know.
Maybe we can meet at the next Broward shell show. It will be here before we
know it so if you come please look me up.
Phyllis