From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:24:54 -0500
Dear Ronald,

there is a marin institute in Pusan, but at the moment I can't find out the
address. I have got from ths institute
some grit to sort out foraminiferas, but I can't find right now the address.
This institute is at the Pusan National University. If you can call or
write there they probably can help you..
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]