From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:02:37 -0800
Now why would you want your foot removed from your mouth?
Do you have something against cephalopods?
:-)
Peter

At 07:24 PM 11/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Well I did it this time.  :(
>
>I apologize to the general members of the list for a personal,
>opinion-overfilled communication erroneously sent to the group at
>large.   The statements made there-in are not generalizing and refer to a
>few only and I'd wager most of you would agree that sometimes messages were
>meant for the TRASH can.
>
>A public apology to Helmut as well,  everyone has a right to add their
>thoughts to our mailing list; and I was wrong to send an unkind thought to
>the group.  My sincere apologies.
>
>So...  anyone know a podiatric surgeon who can remove my foot from my mouth?
>
>Again, I'm sorry folks,
>Nancy
><head hanging>

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
(includes "Seashells of British Columbia", links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -This is an on-going project.
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)