From:
Phyllis Diegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:18:41 -0500
Hi Allen,
I have been looking for information on the fasciolaria for about a month and
have not found any references. I called a fellow in Miami that did an
exhibit which won the Dupont and COA and he said he could not remember where
he got the information. So much for that. If you hear anything please let me
know. I hear that dealers are selling some misidentified shells at huge
prices so I decided to try and figure out some of the shells I have.
I am just so overwhelmed with work and trying to unpack and put away some of
my shells. I hope to start cataloging them one day.
Phyllis