From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:26:29 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

I hope we are not too early. My mother, I and the museum in Innsbruck we
wish you all nice Christmas holidays
and a happy new year. I will stay in touch with you again, also in the next
days, but I don't know when
you are going on holidays and if the list is always present in the next
weeks to New Year.
At the moment I suffer from a conjunctivitis, which is not dangerous but
not fine.  So I take eyedrops.
Today there was the doctor to visit my mother and he is very content with
her health. This is not
shell related, but I'll let you know that we are quite well. I also let you
know that our guest from
Sarajewo Suvad Lelo is leaving Innsbruck in the next days and so I can
start to put together the
trading material for you all, where I've promised and where I have debits,
as soon as possible.
But in some cases after the holidays, as the post is maybe not working
during Christmas time and
that the parcels are not going lost. I hope to hear again from you as soon
as possible.
I havn't forgotten you, but in the last monthes I really was overloaded
with work and with helping
our guest at the museum.
So that's all for today. With best shelling greetings again from Innsbruck
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]